- Removed photos taken by Paul Nitz as he had requested that they no longer be displayed because of problems with persons pirating them on ebay.
- Added SAR locomotives 620-class
- Updated information on GNX 1969 to 1974,
GN 2076 to 2090,
TOH 2038 to 2040,
RLX 1876 to 1905,
GOX 2258 to 2289,
NB 1391 to 1445,
NTOC 1460 to 1462,
NTOD 1472 to 1473,
NQ 1774 to 1775,
NTSC 1841 to 1846,
NGC 1003 to 1134,
GMX 1906 to 1925
- Added SAR locomotives W/Wx-class, F-class
- Reworked the menu system - changed the script running things
- Split my photos into Digital and Slide categories as it was getting too large to keep in a single index.
- Replaced the named vehicles list with a new Master List of All Vehicles on the Site.
- SAR Locos - added details for R/Rx, 520, 600& 710 class steam engines.
- Reworked all the indexes in the freight wagons listings. Should now be no broken links, and all wagon indexes have a link to a file for every wagon that gives additional details.
- New ComRails PPWIZARD Source page that let's you download the source for the web site.
- New menu item that allows quick access for home page options.
- New Photo Key Word In Context listing added to the Photo Collections page.
- Minor updated and some more rollingstock photos added.
- Changes to the photo generating routines so that they now include size in the code and display naigation thumbnails smaller.
- Rewrote the photo generating routine used for large set of photos so that the photo display page now has a navigation bar show with next and previous photos in the set.
- New photos of CN class from Matthew Reid when they were in use in Canada.
- Added a number of table tables and handbooks to the library, including "SAR Book No.1 - Diagrams of Rollingstock - Constructed prior to 1925 5'3" gauge", "SAR Book No.1 - Diagrams of Rollingstock - Constructed prior to 1925 3'6" gauge"
- Updated information and photos on CL Locomotives,
GM Locomotives, NJ Locomotives.
- New photos of Locomotives by Paul Quinn
- New photos by Chris Drymalik