Re: DSRM is ....

Legally, this may be a grey area, that 13 class at Yass is under loan from
the RTM, even though they don't own it.
3813 would be been placed (even if it is in bits) in custody to the RTM by
the then PTC of NSW, like all the other government stuff down at Thilmere.
And can be taken back by the SRA (and that may happen with some exhibits
down there). All you need is some one to write to the minister, and senior
executive at the SRA with a axe to grind against the DSR&M to find out you
have 3813 and you have another court case on your hands. I'm suprised 3813
didn't appear on the SRA audit they did at Thilmere, but maybe the SRA
doesn't know what it has.

3ac46817$0$25486$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3ac46817$0$25486$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...