Re: DSRM is ....

Eben Levy wrote...

> If said stock is so life expired, how can other operators turn a profit
with
> these. Yes I know they are business ventures designed to do this but isn't
your
> aim to be viable. Also if said stock is life expired, why has FreightCorp
and
> Nation Rail now imposed conditions on the sale of said life expired stock
> prevent it been used in competition to them?

If SRA did not consider them life expired, why did tey sell them? My point
was that rolling stock moving into preservation is usually a long way from
being in pristine condition.

> I know that most of your stuff is steam age but you have now aquired
deisels,
> such as those mentioned abouve which could have been made servicible again
> reletively easily.

Many are serviceable, 4206 being the most obvious example. 4420 was recently
moved to Dorrigo. It has been reassembled, and will be operational shortly.

Trevor