Re: DSRM is ....

Trevor Edmonds <trevor_edmonds@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in article
<3aba5f03$0$25467$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>:

>Many are serviceable, 4206 being the most obvious example. 4420 was
>recently moved to Dorrigo. It has been reassembled, and will be
>operational shortly.

Given the dire motive power shortage at the moment, has the DSRM considered
leasing a diesel, two or three, to a mainline operator, example Freight
Australia? Given that there are two servicable diesels mentioned above, and
surely there must be more servicable diesels, it could be a good cash cow
for DSRM.

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME