Re: Indian Pacific passengers work up head of steam

As I understand it there is no responsibility for delays
to others trains following a de-railment or even a track
failure. Similar to what the situation is with road users.
If a truck overturns and blocks the Hwy. for half a day the
thousands of other road users that are inconvenienced or
delayed have no recourse.

I read the article in the SMH about all the people on the
Indian that were thoroughly pissed off about the delays.

Yes there should be alternative routes and all lines should
be fenced from live stock and all Level Crossing should be
protected by Lights and Booms. The money has not been made
available to provide for these Infrastructure improvements
so therefore SHIT still happens!

As for the Whingers on the Indian they can get knotted.

Cheers

John