Re: [OT] ideal file size of a jpeg or gif image

"David Johnson" <trainman@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A096882.27CC1932@ozemail.com.au">news:3A096882.27CC1932@ozemail.com.au...
> Daniel Bowen wrote:
> > If you're interested, check again about Cable - Telstra has always
offered
> > it into units/flats, and I hear Optus has now changed their policy
regarding
> > this. I live in a flat, and have Telstra cable.
>
> I'm also renting, which makes it harder again.

I'm renting a flat, and have Telstra cable. It just requires the owner's
permission to stick their box on the side of the building. My flat's owner
couldn't care less, in fact I'd guess most would agree to it if you point
out that a resident investing in such a connection means they're likely to
want to stay in the flat longer.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia