Re: [OT] ideal file size of a jpeg or gif image

If you're interested, check again about Cable - Telstra has always offered
it into units/flats, and I hear Optus has now changed their policy regarding
this. I live in a flat, and have Telstra cable.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au

"James Brook" <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3A08384B.942E6049@ozemail.com.au">news:3A08384B.942E6049@ozemail.com.au...
> David Johnson wrote:
> >
> > >  I suggest you get rid of your 386 and 14.4 modem, and try Cable
maybe?

> > I have a 28.8 modem which does me quite fine.  I have no need or desire
> > upgrade it.  I can't try Cable, because it is not available in most Home
Units.