Re: Airport rail link

> > No, Sydenham and South Morang(from Epping).
> >
> Damn, I distinctly remember Craigieburn being mentioned, if only
because I
> thought it would make living out there a bit easier.  Why electrify to
South
> Morang, when there's no Met service there now, whereas at least
Craigieburn
> has V/line posing as the Met?

Housing development around that area are booming, handy to 2
universities and TAFE(NMIT Epping IIRC).

> Sorry, only time I ever saw a train on the other bridge was that one
> morning, didn't even realise what it was until then.

The busiest time for this stretch is in between 430pm and 8pm weekdays
when there are sevral NR, FC and FA trains as well as XPT(Austrac/ATN if
you are VERY LUCKY)

--
Cheers

Railway Rasputin