Re: Airport rail link

> > No, Sydenham and South Morang(from Epping).
> >
> Damn, I distinctly remember Craigieburn being mentioned, if only because I
> thought it would make living out there a bit easier.  Why electrify to
South
> Morang, when there's no Met service there now, whereas at least
Craigieburn
> has V/line posing as the Met?

There are some very large housing developments around South Morang, I
beleive it is one of the fastest growing areas of Melbourne.

The South Morang Line will at least be on the former Whitlesea line reserve
which was removed about 20 years ago (When was it closed). You can follow
the formation the whole way up Plenty Rd from South Morang to Whitlesea.
And last time i went through Epping I noticed that the Cooper St level
crossing still existed ( its right next to the station on the down side).
Why not just reinstate the line the whole way to Whitlesea.

~Ben Smith