Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

: Periodical ticket that has had initial validation but since failed. I
: haven't attempted to validate that ticket for over a week now due to it's
: failing. There have been no naive employees yet to try and challenge me
: that tickets don't fail and still try to validate it for me anyway. Things
: are improving methinks.

I have had the problem with a current monthly ticket one day in each
month (usually a weekend) giving a error message when validated at
any validator for the whole day.  Things like "Re-Try", "Invalid", "Not
Validated", "Not Valid".  In any machine anywhere.
What makes it worse is the next day it works again.

--

Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord

e-mail: cmgord@ecr.mu.oz.au