Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

Periodical ticket that has had initial validation but since failed. I
haven't attempted to validate that ticket for over a week now due to it's
failing. There have been no naive employees yet to try and challenge me
that tickets don't fail and still try to validate it for me anyway. Things
are improving methinks.

Regards
Michael

Michael Walker said on 22/09/1999 in