Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

Paul Dwerryhouse <paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au> wrote in message
7s98va$kb$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU">news:7s98va$kb$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU...
> "WhaleOilBeefHooked" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> writes:
>
> >I know why it is - people cannot be bothered, has absolutely NOTHING to
do
> >with the system, it is the people that have the problem.
>
> Personally, I don't see a problem. Unless you have someone standing there
> making sure people are putting their tickets in for re-validation, 90%
> of them won't do it. Where's the problem in that?

The problem is the people who constantly whinge and whine about how they
"have to do it, but will not" - if they won't, why not just STFU and stop
telling us about it. If they are going to tell us how hard it is, they have
to expect people to tell them how easy it is.

DaveP