Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

"WhaleOilBeefHooked" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> writes:

>The problem is the people who constantly whinge and whine about how they
>"have to do it, but will not" - if they won't, why not just STFU and stop
>telling us about it. If they are going to tell us how hard it is, they have
>to expect people to tell them how easy it is.

Well, being the person who started this thread, I was whining about the
Tram Announcements asking us to revalidate. _That_ is annoying.

But what is really annoying is that the gates at stations won't let you out if
your perfectly valid ticket hasn't been revalidated. There's plenty of
legitimate reasons why someone might not have revalidated their ticket...

I can cope with not re-validating on trams. It means I get the seats before
the sheep do, and I get to smile smugly at the Gestapo when they give me
strange looks.

Have a nice day,

Paul.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   |   Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |_  paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au