Re: Tram Announcements: another Victorian election conspiracy theory

"WhaleOilBeefHooked" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> writes:

>I know why it is - people cannot be bothered, has absolutely NOTHING to do
>with the system, it is the people that have the problem.

Personally, I don't see a problem. Unless you have someone standing there
making sure people are putting their tickets in for re-validation, 90%
of them won't do it. Where's the problem in that?

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   |   Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |_  paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au