Re: New logic on Metcard

I liked Metcard before i became a frequent user too. I have to use it 6 days
a week now and im really wishing we could go back to the easy way, paper
tickets. There was nothing wrong with them, there was less fare evasion.

You dont live in Melbourne, so how the hell would you know? Youre a tourist.
Therefore you have not got the right to make something that you dont know
look good when in reality it isnt.

m.