Re: New logic on Metcard

I agree with you Chris.

Metcard periodical tickets are prone to failure after a week or so.

Metcard express is obviously still in the too hard basket, and old style
(i.e.  not requiring validation) student concession tickets have been issued
again this year. Employee passes are also non validate style tickets.

Why should weekly and monthly ticket holders still go through hell with the
existing Metcard system?

Periodical ticket holders are usually the most loyal commuters.

Metcard is destroying the loyalty of many otherwise happy users of public
transport.

This is the opposite of the supermarkets, airlines, etc. who actively
promote customer satisfaction through customer loyalty programs.

Instead the Met just wants to inflict severe penalties and fines on its
customers.

Cheers
John Wayman

<7c6pmk$8bi$2@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>...