Re: New logic on Metcard

The above example was assuming that there *is* a ticket involved. I.E. a
ticket that has already been validated once. Why in the world should we have
to revalidate it? As far as i can see, there is absolutely no reason for
having to reval, apart from causing excessive wear on the machines and
tickets because they are getting more use than they would if you didnt have
to revalidate.

Considering that the validators cannot store records of what they have done,
I would like to see someone give me a valid reason as to why we should have
to revalidate. That is something that no-one has ever been able to answer.

m.