Re: New logic on Metcard

Michael wrote:

> [snip]
>
> Considering that the validators cannot store records of what they have done,
> I would like to see someone give me a valid reason as to why we should have
> to revalidate. That is something that no-one has ever been able to answer.

To open "closed" barrier gates, or be patient and wait in a queue to go through
"open" (Other tickets) barrier gates!

Cheers,

I.C.

Iming Chan
Melbourne, Australia                       Email: chani@translib.com.au
Disclaimer:
This message only contains opinion of the author above.   It  does  not
express the views, policies or opinions of organisations represented by
the author.
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my e-mail address **