Re: New logic on Metcard

>Considering that the validators cannot store records of what they have
done,
>I would like to see someone give me a valid reason as to why we should have
>to revalidate. That is something that no-one has ever been able to answer.

Wrong, the data from the machines is stored in a local PC at the station and
the information is later sent at regular intervals (I think daily although
doesn't sound right - it's been a while since I've seen the diagrams and
info on the training material). During various trials, individual tickets
use could be traced.