Re: New logic on Metcard

: Why is it annoying to validate a ticket every time you get on a tram or a
: bus? I agree it is silly the way you have to validate an already valid
: ticket at non-gated railway stations, but the situation with trams and buses
: is exactly the same as in every other city, and is not really different to
: the way it was before, where you had to show a ticket to a bus driver or
: tram conductor.

I don't mind re-validating my ticket, but I don't because it only takes
about one week and the writing is gone off the back, and I catch National
Bus from the station.  Also the other reason I don't is I think I should
have a Metcard Xpress, then I would validate it.

Once the system fully works, then I will do everything required.  (ie validate)

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord