Re: [AUS] Radio forum on public transport

In article <7ng105$mig$1@merki.connect.com.au>, Matthew.Cremer@Aspect.com.au
says...

<snip>

>Tel them to remove their heads from their bottoms and go around the
>corner to where that renovated bus interchange thing is, like the less
>unobservant of us used to do, instead of bleating that Eddy Avenue is
>always crowded.

Unfortunately, the UNSW expresses start from Eddy Avenue;  they don't go past
the bus interchange.  But I think the service is fairly good, personally;  they
go straight to the Uni, they come frequently, and they've got it set up so you
can swipe your ticket while waiting for the bus, so you don't have the frantic
scrum trying to get on...

--
Craig Motbey