Re: [AUS] Radio forum on public transport

Rod (berlina@bigpond.com) wrote:

>disgusting.
>>
>>   Public transport is unsafe, unreliable, croweded, expensive and
>>increasingly
>>   irrelevent to most people.
>>

>>Regards
>>
>>JohnO
>>

>Unless JohnO travels off-peak I bet his 'tone of pen' indicates a classic
>'road rager' who would rather put up with peak hour 'car-parks' than do
>something about his own property [eh...the railway]
>Cost of a ticket say about $8 average , free Car parking at the station
>[Stolen cars...bullshit! affects less than 0.03% of rail patrons last year.]

Bullshit.  Car thieves concentrate on places like transit parking lots,
where they know the owners of the cars are going to be away for a good
long time.

Only fools waste their time and risk their property by using transit scams.
How many wealthy people do you know who use transit scams on a regular basis?
Successful people use cars, not transit scams.

--

 "Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;
  like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master.