Re: [AUS] Radio forum on public transport

Unbelievable...You've obviously not been to Melbourne lately

   Drive to a Rail way station?!? Then get a train...oh yeah, i'll leave my
car unprotected
   in an unsecured 'open' car park, then pay more money to ride a filthy,
urine reeking,
   leeking train into the CBD, where I am crammed in like a sardine... Then
stuggle
   to work from the Station...

   You then want me to repeat this process at the end of the day?!?.. I used
to get public
   transport to work and back and I have vowed NEVER AGAIN!... I'll drive my
car to
   work and pay for parking in a secured car park thank you...

   Train station car parks are amoungst the number one places to steal cars,
just ask
   poor old Forg who lost his RS Liberty at a Rail station...

   Let's not mention the safety issues with public transport, no guards on
trains, no-one
   manning rail stations, no toilets at railway stations, needles left by
druggies... absolutely
   disgusting.

   Public transport is unsafe, unreliable, croweded, expensive and
increasingly
   irrelevent to most people.

Regards

JohnO