Re: [AUS] Radio forum on public transport

-L-n  Luchetti,
 \~

You are the most annoying little pimple on the newsgroup. As a result,
I cannot see any reason to respond, other than to note that you have
never debated one single point I made. As is your usual style, you
accuse others of being all manner of things, but without proffering
any original thoughts of substance of your own.  You are a worthless
piece of flotsam.

As for the productivity commission report. I've read it and concluded
it written written by clowns like yourself, with a similar (extremly
low) level of insight and intellect.

Have a nice day, idiot.

Qldspeed

>  -l-n
>  \-/
with eyes wide shut

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:54:21 +1000, "Alan Luchetti"
<luchettii@hotmail.com> wrote:

>qldspeed <qldspeed-spamsevil@geocities.com> wrote ...
>
>... an ignorant myopic ad-hominem rant.
>
>He needs to inform himself on transport issues
>in Australia before spamming gibberish all over
>usenet.  A starting point would be to read the Productivity Commission
>report at ...
>
>http://www.pc.gov.au/inquiry/37urbant/
>
>I posted this educational link for Speedy
>3 weeks ago in response to some similar
>codswallop, but it appears that simplistic
>ignorance is, in his case, a voluntary
>affliction which the sufferer is determined
>to render as contagious as possible.

Just because it was written in Australia, doesn't mean it cannot be
completely one eyed or just plain wrong Mr. Luchetti.