Re: [AUS] Radio forum on public transport

The only problem with all the arguments over trains, buses etc
is you largely ignore the fact that you cannot move goods and
services around a city on public transport.
    There is more to transport than just commuting to work.
Freeways speed the movement of goods / services around a city
during the off-peak times even if they do get a bit congested
during the peak.  Steve