Re: ODD SIGNS

A few i've seen in Melbourne in my time:

"The Met" changed to "The Vet"

"The Met - Going Your Way" (seen on a few trams) changed to "The Met -
Going our Way".

On the Z class trams there is a sticker on some windows that reads "Pull
either cord for next stop....." changed to "Pull her cord or top"

And an oldie, but a goodie... "Licenced to eat 80
passengers" seen on many many many buses.

Regards
Michael

The voices in my head told me something that Mr Simpson said, I therefore
quote: