Re: [AUS] Radio forum on public transport

On Fri, 16 Jul 1999 03:13:06 GMT, mauler@removethis.netspace.net.au
(Steven Begley) wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Jul 1999 23:51:59 +1000, "Rod" <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote:
>
>>The first time I got bashed was when I tried to make a juvenile clown pick
>>up the bubble gum, I saw him place on the seat next to him, and 25 other
>>adults tried to look away as he and his mates showed me how much respect the
>>younger Clockwork Orangers had for there elders! Now those kids walked away
>>and next day went one better, and better and better! Perhaps Rape and even
>>Murder!
>
>I don't know who is worse, the punks who bashed you, or the 25
>assholes who did nothing to assist you. I know plenty of people
>(myself included) who would not have tolerated the punks behaviour.

I would've helped march the punks out, hitting a few walls with their
heads on the way!

>Once upon a time people were taught discipline. Now people just don't
>want to get involved.
>
>>Melburnians, you have the City you deserve! You have the Government you
>>deserve!

You must realise that a party doesn't have to get all of the votes to
stay in power!  The federal election was a very good example of that.
I didn't vote for the pricks we have in power in Canberra or Melbourne
and only know two people who did!

>Thats because nobody cares anymore. Somebody else will sort out the
>problems.

Too true!

I think the reason Liberal have got power at the last two elections is
that nobody wants to know about the problems and see Jeff as the only
person with the balls to do anything about it.

What nobody remembers (until it's too late) is his methods.

I think the electronic tollways we are getting here are a farce!  Fany
selling all of the utilities (most of which made profits) and the
"free" ways.

I'm hoping they're stupid enough to use radar to pick up the cars that
don't have an E-Tag!

My car doesn't get picked up on Radar! :-)

Unfortunately, Laser still catches it.  :-(

Cheers...
1986 Lotus Excel S.E.