Re: [AUS] Radio forum on public transport

On Sun, 11 Jul 1999 23:51:59 +1000, "Rod" <berlina@bigpond.com> wrote:

>The first time I got bashed was when I tried to make a juvenile clown pick
>up the bubble gum, I saw him place on the seat next to him, and 25 other
>adults tried to look away as he and his mates showed me how much respect the
>younger Clockwork Orangers had for there elders! Now those kids walked away
>and next day went one better, and better and better! Perhaps Rape and even
>Murder!

I don't know who is worse, the punks who bashed you, or the 25
assholes who did nothing to assist you. I know plenty of people
(myself included) who would not have tolerated the punks behaviour.

Once upon a time people were taught discipline. Now people just don't
want to get involved.

>Melburnians, you have the City you deserve! You have the Government you
>deserve!

Thats because nobody cares anymore. Somebody else will sort out the
problems.

- Steve