Re: [AUS] Radio forum on public transport

Craig Motbey wrote:

> In article <7ng105$mig$1@merki.connect.com.au>, Matthew.Cremer@Aspect.com.au
> says...
> >Tell them to remove their heads from their bottoms and go around the
> >corner to where that renovated bus interchange thing is, like the less
> >unobservant of us used to do, instead of bleating that Eddy Avenue is
> >always crowded.
>
> Unfortunately, the UNSW expresses start from Eddy Avenue;  they don't go past
> the bus interchange.

5 years ago, half of them started at the bus interchange. We used to
catch the
long distance train, wander through the CountryLink part of the station
down to
the interchange, grab a seat on the bus, and be amused while we stopped
at
Eddy Avenue to cram-on all those that couldn't be bothered looking up
the bus
timetable! ;-)

--
Forg!                   -DUH#6=- (Y1)