Re: Countrylink named as World's Worst Passenger Service

Jack wrote:

> The price is comparable, and the trip is
> >faster. I'd prefer to go by XPT, but the timetable is nutty (5am in
> >Brisbane for glubs sake!), and the train itself very tired.
>
> Maybe ya should talk to your govt and get em onto reasonable time...
> remember this is a service provided by NSW

The point is moot - we've had the state referndum on Daylight Saving.

I've often wondered why QR doesn't do it's own interstate service on the
standard guage. I suspect NSW would complain. Maybe QR should buy out
CountryLink ? (Insert appropriate smilies)

--
Robert Kearey			Network Services
The Prentice Centre		University of Queensland