Re: Countrylink named as World's Worst Passenger Service

> I've often wondered why QR doesn't do it's own interstate service on the
> standard guage. I suspect NSW would complain. Maybe QR should buy out
> CountryLink ? (Insert appropriate smilies) ^_^
A very good idea! in that case we will probabily get "Aurora" back on
track and maybe a tilt train.

Another matter is QR currently is considering extend "Queenslander" to
Sydney and if you are very rich, try the "GSPE" later this year a "QR"
interstate train service on standard guage.

James