Re: Countrylink named as World's Worst Passenger Service

thalytgv@my-dejanews.com wrote in message <

>I'm not surprise, what kind of rail operator will replace popular and
>comfortable loco haul sleeper carriages with terrible XPT?

Maybe one that was looking at reducing costs? And providing more seats for
the passengers... Compare the number of passengers which can travel by XPT
(7 cars)  then do the same for "popular and comfortable"  old Expresses...

>But at least most parts are improving, remember its "American Flyer"
>project and new Talgo trains? Amtrak also have relatively comfortable
>carriages compare with Xplorers and XPT.
>Amtrak catering are excellent and Amtrak staff are also a lot better
>than CountryLink staff

In which ways are Amtrak staff "better"...  Maybe the standard of person
travelling is higher in America and their staff don't have to put up with
crap from passengers Countrylink staff do

>There is not a single good thing I can say about Countrylink

I hope you enjoy your next bus trip...

Cheers
Jack
For a minute there I lost myself