Re: Countrylink named as World's Worst Passenger Service

David Johnson wrote:

> Rob Kearey wrote:
>
> > That isn't the problem - I like a drop with my meal as well. I'm talking
> > about the proles who lurch on with bottles of rum - in the particular
> > case I'm thinking of, the rum was inside a two litre plastic Coke
> > bottle.
>
> So are you suggesting we ban Coke as well?  It is against the law for CountryLink
> staff to search people.  It would be impossible to prove what was in the Coke
> bottle.

I guess the people involved know this full well, which is why they do
it. In the incident I had in mind, the Coke bottle was constantly
refilled, and eventually was almost pure spirit!

--
Robert Kearey			Network Services
The Prentice Centre		University of Queensland