Re: Privatisation fines (was: Re: Privatisation (was:Re: Late running trains go Express (Hillside)))

PETer and susAN <petan@NOSPAMion.com.au> wrote in message
37e6cd29.9326727@news.ion.com.au">news:37e6cd29.9326727@news.ion.com.au...
> Who actually pays these fines? The on train crew or the station staff or
the signal controller or
> the company each works for?  If the company pays, does the company than
fine the crew?

> [If the answer has already been stated; sorry. I must have missed it!]
>
> Thanks
> Peter Cokley

The company!!!

However the Staff are required to answer for all late running that is caused
by them. eg: Train defects, wheel chairs, passengers etc.

Bob.