Re: Victorian election

Michael Walker <walker@hotkey.net.au> wrote in message
937929530.841125@diddley.primus.com.au">news:937929530.841125@diddley.primus.com.au...
> >> The very first edition of the Sunday Herald Sun
> >> proclaimed a Kennett victory and was quickly pulled to reflect the
facts.

> Well folks me thinks we can start getting cocky because it looks like an
abalone diver from Cabbage Tree Creek independent is going to get across the
line in East Gippsland(has been Country/National for 110years).
East Gippsland takes in Bairnsdale,and any party wishing to rule will need
the support of the independents (West Gippsland inc Wonthaggi up to Drouin/
Mildura,part of his election platform was return passenger train to
Ouyen/Mildura,and of course East Gippsland,We want our train back)
Things are starting to hot up....