Re: Blacktown, Parramatta, Epping, Chatswoood, St Leonards and all stations to Wolli Creek, then Canberra

David i disagree, the railways have very short time tunnel vision. I can not see why
you could not start from one side and build across to the other side,further more if
they had any brains the could have the whole new station built for nothing ,just
allow sir Harry of Meriton to build the station with shops and units above.Sigh, but
that would be the easy way and the railways can't quite see past to-morrow.
Don.