Re: St Leonards, NSW

Does that mean they will do something with Artamon?

I presume Chatswood gets 2 extra platforms (or 1 extra and 1 reinstated).
The idea of doing it underground at Chatswood sounds OK - I mean the line
will be coming in underground anyway, and surfacing near Roseville sounded
silly to me - not a lot of space there. For that matter, they could
underground the entire Chatswood complex and sell the land on top. What
about through to North Sydney - a bit tight through Waverton although the
back road for the Lavender Bay line suggests there might be some room.
380B3072.964C3CF7@fastlink.com.au">news:380B3072.964C3CF7@fastlink.com.au...