High and low stations (was submarine stations)

Isn't Parliament deeper than Museum/Melbourne Central - or is that just that
the surface is higher?

Not Blue Cow station on the Skitube line - over 1900 metres IIRC. This is
impressive for us, given that our highest mountain is only 300 metres higher
than that, but is insignificant compared with o/s railways.

Does Mt Victoria or Bell pass for the highest on a mainline system? I think
the Glen Innes area stations are higher but are of course unused at present.
I presume Qlds highest stations are Stanthorpe and nearby.

8E629C6A2notagunzelbigfootcom@203.32.93.111">news:8E629C6A2notagunzelbigfootcom@203.32.93.111...