Re: Australian trolleybuses??? (was: Z1 Car No. 1 (trying again))

Ronald BESDANSKY wrote:

> Is Wellington the only left-hand running trolleybus system left? (Not
> counting Japan's two lines, which don't operate on public roads). Any in
> India? I think Katmandu has a system, presumably left-hand running.

There is none in India. Bombay had a system using Skodas for a few years
in the 1960s.

Yes, Kathmandu is left-hand running.

Apart from Wellington and Kathmandu, the last other left-hand running
system was Johannesburg, which closed in 1986.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand