Re: Australian trolleybuses??? (was: Z1 Car No. 1 (trying again))

Dave McL <davemcl@AXE*THISiprolink.co.nz> wrote in message
38080791@news.iprolink.co.nz">news:38080791@news.iprolink.co.nz...
> James Brook wrote:
>
> Big snip
>
> Wellington has the only trolleybus system in the English-speaking world
> outside the US and Canadian systems (most trolleybuses are to be found
> in Europe, Russia, China and Latin America). The Wellington system
> celebrated its 50th birthday earlier this year with a week of trolleybus
> tours, parties and operation of historic trolleybuses from former NZ
> systems.

Is Wellington the only left-hand running trolleybus system left? (Not
counting Japan's two lines, which don't operate on public roads). Any in
India? I think Katmandu has a system, presumably left-hand running.

Rgds

Ron BESDANSKY