Re: Extra Blacktown platform (was: St Leonards, NSW)

Garry Hoddinett <hoddos@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
dxQP3.4164$P3.5294@ozemail.com.au">news:dxQP3.4164$P3.5294@ozemail.com.au...

> WhaleOilBeefHooked <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote in message
> > There are a lot of things they would *like* to have (given an infinite
> > supply of money) but in the overall scheme of things, an extra platform
at
> Hornsby is not high on the list of priorities.
> >
> > DaveP
>
> I daresay you are right but many would also think that building an extra
> platform at Blacktown should not have been high on a list of priorities.

It is in the overall scheme of things - and it is not just the Olympics or
Paralympics here. As I pointed out before, it will see extensive use
whenever the high-frequency Olympic Park service is in operation, which is
reasonably often - often enough to warrant an extra platform.

As I previously said, Hornsby is adequate for current and anticipated
needs - although expansion would be nice. Blacktown is inadequate for
current and anticipated needs. They might as well expand it while there is
Olympic money available.

--
DaveProctor
thadocta AT dingoblue.net.au