Re: Extra Blacktown platform (was: St Leonards, NSW)

Garry Hoddinett <hoddos@netspace.net.au> wrote in message
QPMP3.3449$P3.4447@ozemail.com.au">news:QPMP3.3449$P3.4447@ozemail.com.au...

> I was told this information by a former line manger in the early 1990's.

It *MUST* be true then. I wonder if it was the same line manager who told me
that CityRail want to duplicate right through to Richmond?

There are a lot of things they would *like* to have (given an infinite
supply of money) but in the overall scheme of things, an extra platform at
Hornsby is not high on the list of priorities.

DaveP