Re: Extra Blacktown platform (was: St Leonards, NSW)

Bill Bolton <billboltonREMOVE-TO-EMAIL@computer.org> wrote in message  This
would have involved a complete reconstruction of two main road overbriges
bridges and probably the road junction between them at Hornsby... many
millions of dollars!

I am not certain but I don't think any bridges would have needed to be
rebuilt to accommodate an extra track.

> > CityRail has long identified and wanted this area to build another
platform.

> Funny, I've never seen it on any of the published CityRail wish lists
> over the a last 15 years or so.

I was told this information by a former line manger in the early 1990's.