Re: Metcard statistics. Does it even happen?

Upon my last trip to Sydney back in April, my observations were contrary to
this.

At Central, all gates were closed and accepting tickets (some people
bothered to use it). Most people went straight to the person standing at
the open gate, showed/gave ticket, went through.

Thanks
Michael

billboltonREMOVE-TO-EMAIL@computer.org (Bill Bolton) wrote in