Re: Metcard statistics. Does it even happen?

"WhaleOilBeefHooked" <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> writes:

>And they have been engaging in industrial action for almost twelve months
>now. The Community Relations Officer at CityRail NorthWest tells me there is
>nothing they can do to force them to do their jobs, because it is part of a
>declared industrial campaign. And they wonder why they are looking to get
>rid of them. Perhaps if they actually *did* their jobs, CityRail would not
>be looking to get rid of them.

However, it's beside the point. What matters is that there was an open gate
and Sydney people walking through it without putting their tickets in the
machine. Hence, your claim that this particular phenomenon occurs only in
Melbourne, or that Melbourne people are in some way different, is invalid.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   |   Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |_  paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au