Re: New logic on Metcard

: Let me know when you will come through my station (you know where I work and my
: work roster), I will make sure all the barrier gates are set to such a way that
: you can validate your ticket before walking onto/out a platform.

Your stations are alright but Go to Elizabeth St exit at Flinders
Street in the subway and you will find people go up, push the red button
walk through the gates, and there is no one to reset the gates so they
stay open.  Putting the covers on the red buttons lasted a few days, they are now broken and don't help.

And I would like the gates set correctly at the station other than my
station set correctly (ha there arn't any gates)

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord