Moss Vale

The Sydney / Moss Vale / Bundanoon route for the steam train simulator
is now available for download. Also available is a C36 Belpaire loco
that I did.  Bryan Attewell, who designed the simulator, has also
added a C38.

I used real speeds / grades / loads to produce the route.

The loads came from Krel.
The speeds and grades came from David Johnson & Hunslet.
If I have forgotten anyone let me know ASAP!!

Any error in transferring their material to the simulator is my
mistake. Let me know of any errors.

Go to http://www.battewell.freeserve.co.uk/

and look for "download the software" section; than hit the "download
all of the files 153kb" hypatext.

The Bundanoon route file is called "bundan" and the text file for it
is Bundanoon2.

Check the "mods" file for recent improvements eg Australian water
columns have been added!

The C36 file is NSW36B where the "B" is the Belpaire version.

You can make your own locos using the "getloco" application file and
the "getroute" application is what you use to design a new route.

You can use the getloco tool to change the C36 to the roundtop by
changing the boiler pressure to 180lb. If you do change to the
roundtop, remember to sit as in the real roundtop; sidesaddle!

Any constructive feedback welcome.

Cheers
Peter Cokley