Re: New logic on Metcard

Christopher_Martin GORDON wrote:

> [snip]
>
> I validate when I have to, ie each morning to get onto the station (so I
> can get out at the other end) through the barriers, going home through
> the barriers, at Ringwood through the barriers (sometimes, through the
> opened barriers because someone has pushed the button to open them, and
> they don't take tickets till reset by a quarter turn of the button)
> never on the bus (National Bus) and not on trams (hardly catch them)
>
> You get pissed off when you get to a station the barriers are open and off
> because someone has pushed the button to get out because they don't have a
> ticket, you can't validate yours, and then next time you see an open barrier
> you just walk through.  Why bother validating? it didn't work last time.

Chris,

Let me know when you will come through my station (you know where I work and my
work roster), I will make sure all the barrier gates are set to such a way that
you can validate your ticket before walking onto/out a platform.

Cheers,

I.C.

Iming Chan
Melbourne, Australia                       Email: chani@translib.com.au
Disclaimer:
This message only contains opinion of the author above.   It  does  not
express the views, policies or opinions of organisations represented by
the author.
   ** To reply, please remove 'X' at the end of my e-mail address **