Re: Violence on Sydney trains

Chris Sinnema wrote:

> Craig, you are a real hero, do you save ladies in distress as well. My self, I
> drive a tram in Melbourne, If there is trouble, which there always is, i am not
> risking my health and job (by law you can not touch people) and get stressed out
> by some idiot who wants to stuff around, they pay other people to deal with this,
> not me.

There are ways to do it with out being harmed or even getting out of your cab.

Basic fact is that if they won't get off you don't move, police get called to get
them off or by the time the cops get there they are already off by their own accord
or some passengers going home smack 'em over the head and drag them off.

After all we are getting paid so we don't mind the wait.

rgds