Re: Violence on Sydney trains

Interesting point that,Why are about 80~90% of the Chubb security gaurds
of Indian origin, maybe not now, but when they were first introduced. As
these "security" gaurds dont seem to be able to do much, other than
prance about trains threatening people with their pens to behave, i
doubt there was a need for a level of qualification not avialable in
Australia but for a few.

	Surely there are unemployed people already in Sydney who would be able
to stay up the late hours to walk up and down two carriages. And im not
being racist, i am an Australian-Indian myself.

	Cheers
	Santosh